Rhea House

The house two doors from Pond Oak Gallery owned by Mary Ellen Rhea was owned in 1879 by a T.H. Gilliland.  It is a late 19th century 2-story, 3-bay frame house on the Kentucky Survey of Historic Sites.

tp_rhea.jpg (11215 bytes)

 

tp_map.jpg (26586 bytes)

[Table of Contents]

Warning: Some Web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by the Jefferson County Public School System. JCPS takes no responsibility for the contents of those sites. Comments, suggestions, or error reporting about this page and its links should be sent to the webmaster - currently David Wicks, Louisville, KY.

roads

road improvements

bus routes

bike rides

tour

tour check list

tour map

tour itinerary